Most of us lead a very busy life, which means we tend to skip out on the little details that can make a big difference. One of such details is mountain captions, and learning how to create them properly will not only add extra beauty to your photos but will also drive more traffic to your page. But first, let’s discuss why mountain captions are important in the first place.
What captions do you need for your photos? There’s always the default mountain caption of course, but if you’re looking for something a little more out-of-the-box, here are 10 mountain captions to really grab your viewer’s attention.
1. Right now, the season of fall is making us feel peaceful and filled with #mountainmoments.
2. Let’s get outside and enjoy the mountain!
3. 🏔 #mountainsarecalling #threeweeks #summersolstice…
4. Oh, the wonder of the snow-covered mountains. #sun #snow 🌲❄🌲
5. ☠️ About to tear up the slopes all winter long.
6. Today, I’m thinking of the mountains. And that’s a change… a very good chance.
7. Delightful. Exciting. Enchanting. Refreshing timeless.
8. And just like that, we’re crossing the threshold into fall… with cozy nights by the fire, spectacular displays of color in the trees, and festive activities going on ’til the late hours.
9. In a world where everything is relative, one thing remains absolute: you never know what’s on the other side of the mountain.
10. It’s pretty spectacular to scale a mountain, but even better to get there by cable car. #bucketlist #yosemite #nationalpark
11. Standing tall at 14,265 feet. #CrestedButte #mountains #colorado
12. Fall has arrived, and the only way to truly embrace it is over the edge of a mountain.
13. When the sun goes down in the mountains, the stars come out.
14. Totally tubular with a cherry on top. Sipping on Idaho’s finest since 1919.
15. Trail run on the weekend, climb a mountain any time.
16. Ever notice how clear the views are on a crisp, fall morning? When the air is cold, your eyes are wide open and ready to see the world. We had the pleasure of eating our breakfast at a little cafe called #theviewpoint in
17. Keep climbing. You’ll be rewarded with a gorgeous view. #FridayFeeling
18. There are always mountains. Nothing is easy; you gotta work hard—so when you succeed it makes a little more sense.
19. How sweet it is to sit by the fire roastin’ marshmallows till we hear the cuckoo call 🔥🌲
20. Whether you’re facing your fears, ripping on some fresh pow, or teeing off with friends, set your sights high and go somewhere amazing today 🏔
21. Life on the horizon. (Mountain caption)
22. Mountain goals for mountain pizza 🍕
23. Swipe left or right for more mountain pics
24. There’s just something about the mountains that makes a jump into fall so enjoyable. This season is too good to rush—we’re savoring every moment.
25. Look at the details of a mountain 👀
26. We don’t need the #SummerToStay to keep taking advantage of the #mountains where we live! #HikingIsLife
27. You’re always choosing a great shot 📸: spot the peak.
28. Enjoy the view with all of us (and give your legs a break ;)) . . #SkiWithFollowers.
29. Taller, bigger, and bolder. The days of summer are here.
30. Rise and shine, the mountain is calling. We’ve officially arrived in summer! #mtnlife #livemoremountain
31. Capture the joy of cool, clear waterfalls and breathtaking mountain views.
32. As you explore the mountains, be aware of your surroundings and your level of fitness. Stay safe and have fun! ✨
33. On this wondrous mountain, we’ve climbed together, I can’t wait to see where you go next.
34. It’s one thing to climb a mountain. It’s another thing to understand your place on this big blue marble 🌎
35. The view’s not the only thing breathtaking.
36. Wave goodbye to summer, and say hello to fall.
37. You have to climb to see the view. It’s always worth it. #mountains #adventure
38. Gazing into the face of Mt. Hood from our USA made #Patagonia Footprint washed Denali Fleece Pullover 🏔
39. Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. –Rachel Carson
40. 🤚🏻 A celebration of National Hiking Month by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
41. You’ve just found the most rugged and rustic desert golf course in Arizona. It might just be the best golf course you’ve ever played.
42. Cracking open that window in your home, cool breeze falling through 👌
43. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The leaves are beginning to turn and the sun is shining. The weather is perfect for hiking in the mountains 🌲☀😎
44. That moment when the hike is over and the smoothie reward has arrived.
45. Enjoying the outdoors with @xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⛰ 🌲 🏞 #NomeIslandOutdoors
46. Celebrating our 5th birthday by spending time together with family, friends, and… the great outdoors!
47. This fall, the mountains are calling. We’ve answered with SNOW & ICE™ hot cocoa. 😍 #snowandice #mocha
48. It’s hard to put a finger on most pivotal moments in life, but the view from the top of a mountain certainly feels like one of them. If you can’t climb to the top of a mountain yourself, you can at
49. Small but Mighty. Our boots are designed to take on the outdoors, and they are ready to get you up those mountains!
50. There’s something about fall that soothes the restless soul. #fall #hiking #mountains
51. S’mores adventure is calling your name.
53. 🌅There’s a place you can go where no one will judge you, where the wind blows through your hair and you can look up at the stars in awe.
54. Nobody climbs mountains because they are easy.
55. Tight squeeze over here. 🏔#MountainLife
56. Nothing says, “I love you,” louder than the guide of a mountain. ❤️
57. Let there be mountains.
58. No matter how wild it gets, the view always makes it all worth it. – Unknown
59. A post shared on Oct 15, 2018, at 12:00 am PDT
60. There is a place where rainfall sound on trees like leaves, the smell of earth lingers in the air, and memories are made. Where all your cares wash away when you slide down a tree or jump into a pile of leaves;
61. Get back to nature and explore the stunning trails here at Deep Creek 🏔
62. Summer is just around the corner.
63. Let’s get lost together. Wherever you go I will find you ……… #HappySunday
64. Waking up on a Sunday morning after a great Saturday night and thinking “it doesn’t get better than this 🌲😎
65. This morning’s mountains made the perfect backdrop for our buddy photo 🏔😎
66. We’re always looking up to the mountains for new adventures.
67. Thanks for the follow! We want to show you how we’re protecting your mountains. Check out our post #appalachiantrail #protectyourmountains
68. Getting the perfect shot is worth the hike.
69. Long summer days and nights are quickly slipping away. This is the time to head into the mountains and tap into your wild side.
70. The view up here is perfect—white clouds floating by. It looks like a painting or a dream.
71. There’s nothing like staring at a mountain to remind you how small you are. Every great achievement begins with the thought, “I want to do something great.”
72. Wake up and smell the alpine air.
73. Make sure to soak up this last week of summer with these mountain-inspired adventures 😎
74. In the fall, the mountains change from green to a kaleidoscope of color. It is an amazing sight that only happens once a year.
75. Life is beautiful when you’re on the mountain.
76. Feeling inspired by the breathtaking Canadian Rockies, the mountains that are so close, yet still, feel so far away.
77. When your friends are on top of the world, it’s only natural to want to capture their moment.
78. Fall is here and the crisp, cool air is perfect for hiking 🏕 .
79. We made the world’s first pedal-powered elevator that takes you up the mountain with you. It’s a special day as you conquer one last challenge…the summit!
80. Life is always better when you’re outside. #camping #glamping #fishing #liveoutside
81. Hop on our bandwagon and conquer your fears of the great outdoors. #ExploreNOLA
82. Go as high as you can, get a little higher each time
83. Be bold. Be brave. Set the world on fire. ⚡️ #mountain #captions
84. ⛰🏞 Nothing beats the view you get from the top of a mountain
85. Fall in the mountains is peaceful. This weekend, getaway.
86. Breath in the mountain air with our newest offering.
87. I’m ready for that mountain in the distance to become a little more mine each day.
88. In the mountains, away from it all 🏔
89. Oh, the places you’ll go. Like this mountain. _
91. Climb to new heights with a free pair of Moon Boot Orange Straps.
92. This is hiking. This is an adventure. #hikingoregon
93. The view is always better from up here. #MountainLove
94. We’re now accepting contactless payments at all our mountain restaurants! #digitalpayment
95. Bonfire on a mountain top, a little cooler now, the sun slips below. #mountain ##
96. Celebrating our love for hiking and making the most of every season—with fresh gear, apparel, and footwear from #L.L.Bean. 🌲
97. You can watch a movie about it, climb it, hike it, ski it, snowboard on it, surf on it, and much more. It’s an inspiration when you capture the feeling of adventure.
98. Gimme’ that g(l)attitude. A cool summer spent on the Mountain.
99. I am blessed to have grown up outside. It has profoundly shaped me into an individual and a mountaineer. Through hiking, climbing, biking, skiing, adventuring, I have met some of my best friends and learned where I truly belong.
100. America’s Most Beautiful Hiking Scenery Captured by Drone – National Geographic …
101. When you’re hiking at altitude, it’s easy to forget how far you’ve come. Rewind. #nofilter #thegreatoutdoors
102. Grateful for sunrises, fresh air, and the good company of my favorite running partner. Anyone else suffering from cabin fever?
103. Feel the fresh air and smell the crisp mountain air.
104. There’s something about the fall that allows you to really focus on the mountain.
105. True north. True gray. The true Rockies. #Rockies
106. A day spent playing in the mountains is always a good day!
107. The Last Hiker On The Summit has one of the best lines: It’s calling your name, sweet & simple, wild & living as deep as your dreams.
108. Day hiking, trekking, peak bagging; whatever you want to call it. We like to keep moving.
109. A fall hike and a gorgeous sunrise in #theSierras with the one and only @xxxxxxxxx
110. Even when it feels like the mountain is ahead of you, keep climbing. Beating the odds, breaking new ground, and always finding your way to the top.