Did you know that there are tons of funny kid pictures with captions on the Internet? It’s true. What’s better is that they can actually be quite helpful in aiding you in your quest to tickle your audience into submission. Funny kid pictures with captions are perfect if you want to generate those all-important “LOL” moments with your audience.
A child’s brain is like a sponge, ready to soak in knowledge during the first years of life. And what better way to encourage and inspire them to learn than with some funny kid pictures with captions?
Funny Kid Pictures With Captions For Instagram
1. Just when I thought I found the JAM!💛#kidsgif #ILoveKids
2. Hey kid, nice #instagrump
3. My friend’s daughter, Milla, is so freaking cute. She makes me smile every time I see her. 😊
4. I had one job… it’s not my fault he’s so cute!😍
5. How to get your kid to eat vegetables? #motivatetotrainthemeat
6. Hello, stranger. Have you met my son? His name is Jack and he says hello too! (🅱️ack—hi!)
7. I’m going to tell Santa to put you on the Naughty List. – Mommy
8. What’s a trip to the park without a little sibling rivalry? 🐻🦁🍫
9. You just ate ice cream for breakfast?” “No, this is my cereal bowl. You can have some if you want.”
10. You build the blanket fort. I’ll just chill in there, thanks.
11. When mom asks you to take a cheesy group portrait.
12. A funny joke caption
13. Obviously, you know this face. 😂😃💕 #asianbabies
14. One: You’re a weirdo. Two: We’re having a baby!
15. Trying to get a pic with my 🐶 brother.
16. Mark Twain says, “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind it doesn’t matter.” If that’s true… I’m in trouble. Age: 21 Motto: “Ask me about my imaginary dog
17. Days like these remind me of how excited I was as a kid when the first batch of snow would fall. Hold my hand for this one…because you never know when the next snow day will be.
18. Baseball has been a part of America’s pastime for more than 150 years now. It’s the perfect time to take your kids to throw, catch and run as much as they want.
19. You call that acting? A+! Love you. – Dad
20. The ultimate in sibling rivalry ⛽️👼🏾
21. Fun fact: kids know how to make each other laugh. All on their own. With just the right words and gestures, they can make one another crack up. Which is endearing in its own right. But if you’re a parent of these
22. How 2 parents raise a kid to a high five. #parenting #kids
23. Great. Now the little guy’s boomerang game has improved by 100%. Looks like I’m buying a lot of diapers.
24. Baby got 2 wheels. #stevejobsquotes
25. A caption for a clothing company that inspires positivity and smiles
26. When you ‘accidentally’ drop your container of mozzarella sticks behind the couch…and wait to see if anyone ever finds it.
27. Squad goals. But the type of squad that hangs out in their bedrooms, playing video games and eating ice cream. #wisdom
28. If you pass the entrance exam, you’ll get a free t-shirt. Then, if you get really good grades, you can get your shirt back.
29. When Nana buys you new gloves. #borntotravel
30. Having a #tantrum is never fun, but on those days there’s no one who’s got you covered like mom! 💁
31. To be a kid like this is the greatest gift. #clickfunnels
32. That moment when you’re sneaking a snack and your little brother has the best seat in the house… #camerafail #toddlerlife
33. This is the face she makes when you put glasses on her.
34. Hi. You’ve reached Diego Diego. I’m currently playing with my toys and can’t answer the phone right now. Leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible/when I’m done
35. All grown up now, little Lizzie. We appreciate all the sweet things you do for us, like remember to close the garage when we ask you to. 🙂
36. Where did summer go? ☀ I’m ready for back to school supplies, back to school clothes, school activities, and chilly weather 🎒 #backtoschool #school🏫
37. Been out all night? You’re forgiven when you wake up like this 👶🏻 #ParentingProblems
39. Mommy, why didn’t I know about these Halloween costumes? 🙊 😂
40. Dinner and a show. Dinner gets upstaged for sure. 👶😂
41. Ohh no mommy, is there a ghost under my bed?…
42. Don’t be sad. Jonathan is wearing a t-shirt too! 😛 #funnykidsfails
43. The cutest kid is a girl 👶🏼
44. Just watching all those funny kids on TV makes them wanna try it themselves… 🤣
45. My kids give me a million reasons to laugh a day #keepingitreal
46. I’m addicted to this face he pulls.
47. Super excited to bring you some juicy new content! Stay tuned 😝 #babyrazzi
48. If you go down to the woods today you’re sure of a big surprise! Olly the Owl is waiting for you. Go on, it will be fun.
49. My parents told me to never settle for second best but I just wanted a warm blanket 👩🏻⚕️
50. Hey there, beautiful. How’s your morning so far? 👀
51. I’m a boy and I love broccoli. Put that in your pipe and smoke it…Mommy! 😂
52. Our kid, this age now. Aww 😊
53. This kid is just a wiz at a slide. Don’t be fooled by his casual one-hand-on-the-handlebar approach to the classic 2-handed bar spin.
54. When your roommate steals your pizza, but he’s just trying to be nice and share it with you. #babybun #messyface #cutenessoverload
55. That awkward moment when you photobomb someone’s selfie.
56. Think your family has the ultimate pet naming game? The Pets Peeve is here to put your game to shame. 😲
57. You’re a funny guy kid!
59. Mommy: Why are you eating the snow? Little girl: it was cold and I wanted to eat something.
60. When baby makes dinner, you make a mess 😂😂😂#breastmilkitastingparty
61. I hope your day is filled with big dreams, warm smiles, and giant hugs. Happy Friday! 😊☕️ #FSNF
62. There’s a first time for everything. Now go get ’em, tiger.
63. When the only way to end a better day is with a Peppa Pig episode. #mykindoffamily
64. No one knows what the future holds, so I’m gonna enjoy today.
65. Our top three wishes for fall—with Halloween candy corn, s’mores, and squishy sweaters. Thank you, fall.
66. Ah, the love affair with the piggy bank and its contents are finally over.
67. The best part about having daughters is that they make you a better person… @xxxxx and I LOVE our girls @xxxxx 💗
68. Little Daughter is now 6′ 7″, and has decided to go off on her own and play basketball. #TeenLife
69. Oh hey. It’s me again. Playing in the snow. I think this kid stuff is some pretty serious business. Maybe I’ll see you up here after my nap?
70. Life is messy. Make it memorable! Like driving in a matchbox car through the mud…
71. When the dentist asks you to lay back you just gotta do it. 😳 #cutefoodies
72. When you finally put on your big boy underwear. #pottytrainingproblems #youregrowingupwaytoslowly #putitintoplaygroup
73. We love that mischievous look in your eye! Watch out, we’re coming to get you. 😉
74. It’s Nini! She can sing, dance, and she goes to school. Who else can do that?
75. Just tryna swim, not be cool. #teethgrind #swimmore
76. How is my hair like yours?
77. Just got home from a long day at work and there’s that face to greet me. Guess I will just hang out with my kid.
78. Wait, when did my 21month old become a 2-year-old?!” #twinning #babygirl #sisterhood
79. Every time your parents come home from a trip, you get more stuff. Good thing they love visiting new places! 🌏😊
80. While I appreciate having a black belt in parenting, I don’t think it’s as revealing as that emoji.
81. Mommy Told Me to Wash my Hands, but Daddy Can’t Resist that Smile #LionelSmile
82. She’ll remember it forever—and so will you 😉 #NeverForget #ThisLooksFamiliar #MyBucketList #IntentToPee #CaughtInTheAct
83. B a c k by popular demand: more bath time pictures!
84. I’m having a blast!”
85. Ain’t nothing weird about my family. Don’t ask questions just drink the wine. 🍷 #dont @xxx
86. If the youth is wasted on the young, then you’re doing it wrong.
87. My parents let me hold the camera for the first time today. And this is what I got… #funnykids
88. One of the best parts about being a kid is eating bananas.
89. Since I’ve started lifting weights, my dad thinks I’m a wolf. “
90. Some people find a way to be happy, I think I’ve got it pretty bad.💁
91. Oy with the poodles already! #halloween
92. Seriously, you can use milk in place of almost any liquid to create this masterpiece.
93. Sometimes it’s hard to stop playing with all your toys.
94. I’ll just leave this here…
95. There’s no such thing as a crime when you bring a dinosaur to the party. Let’s celebrate! ☺ #dinosaur
96. Once the cake is gone, all you have left is the frosting.
97. When you’re bored but too lazy to walk out the door. #parentingfail 😂#kids #honestcaptions
98. How to get your kids to stay off their phones: let them draw pictures of you on the can.
99. I love being a kid.
100. This one goes out to all the sleep-deprived parents of newborns 🤓 😱
101. I’m really excited about this new chapter of life as a big brother. 👶🏻##
102. Making me laugh and smile today…he is a handful, but my favorite little buddy 💙
103. Hey, I’m going to need that back. My sister’s waiting for it. Or, you know what? Maybe she isn’t.
104. The best part about going to the playground: coming home. ❤😊🚶🏼🎈
105. I’m sure we’ll laugh about this someday.
106. It’s hard to believe it’s been a whole year since the last time this happened. One-year-old today! #happybirthday
107. Love that awkward moment when you realize your shoes are on the wrong feet 🤔 #funnykidpictures #funnykids #pictureofafunnykid
108. These kids are the real monsters. [Insert your own monster joke here.]
109. The secret ingredient to a successful field trip? A kid with a passion for pancakes. 😋🥞
110. Being home for the holidays has never felt so good. 🎄 ❤️ #kidstruggleisreal
111. Fabulous fall family photoshoot to remember this #momlife moment for a long time. 😊 #familyphoto
112. What?😮 or 👀👀 You did NOT just eat that😨
113. Mom, I swear we just had this conversation.
114. Have a wonderful day the kids say as they slam the door behind them. . .
115. Lay off the Pokemon Go, kids. You’re going to poke your eye out.
116. Hamilton” has been open for a whole year! Throw a few $10 bills at your friends and go see it before Lin-Manuel Miranda is President. #hamilton #hamiltoe #hamiltonexplosion #sayyes
117. You have to be very careful when you’re going to throw a ball down a hallway, and clean up after your animals.
118. What happens when you combine a dinosaur costume and a vacuum? Answer: total mayhem. #nofilter
119. When I grow up, I wanna be a…” “BUNNY!”
120. Just don’t go too hard on the face. After all, they did aim for the head.😱
121. Look ma! No hands! 😜👶 Have a wonderful, adventure-filled day. 🎈
122. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.
123. Things are circle better with soup in your bowl. Never.
124. If you are ever in need of a laugh (or just generally like to laugh) there is no better place to turn than funny kid pictures.
125. Mom, I don’t know what’s so funny, but your face keeps making me laugh 😜👶 #nofilter
126. Watch your back, Grumpy Cat. Here comes World’s Cutest Dog™️… — The world’s first dog whose
127. Looks rival that of a human baby new study finds
128. What’s better than a little pet therapy every now and then? With winter blowing in more frigid temperatures, our pets like to snuggle with us even more!
129. What’s cuter than a bunch of babies dressed up as leprechauns? A bunch of baby’s dressed up as leprechauns who don’t know how to walk yet. (Yes, that is a wine glass in the
130. Hello, my name is David, and I’ve been addicted to all of these things: bacon, buffalo wing sauce, and you.
131. There are two cats in this photo. Steal their style and unleash your inner kitty. Embrace imperfection, it’s what makes you human…
132. In case you were indecisive about whether or not you wanted to risk the imminent food baby this weekend, here are some helpful pictures to solve that issue for you. 👶
133. What a trio! Can’t wait to see what they grow up to be. 😆
134. I always give 110%. Except when I’m lying down. Or in the shower. Or eating pizza. 😄